Ezdays' 2020 a bit over one sqare foot challenge
Just moving along slowly, but making some progress. I finally got the concrete guys to do the curbing as sidewalks, then the asphalt crew came and paved the streets. Meanwhile, got the masons back to lay cobblestones along Old Town St. One thing that I didn't count on though was that the glue they used to hold the sidewalks in place made the foam board warp. Concrete guys disclaimed responsibility, blaming the manufacturer of the foam board. I'm just hoping that when it gets glued in place that it goes back flat.

I've been working on the fire house kit, got a ways to go there yet but at least the walls are up and windows and doors are in place.

The thing is, it's been so long since I've built anything that I'm prone to making some real rookie mistakes, and have to retrain myself on how things need to be done. It's like retracing one's learning curve, only it's a lot slower now than before.... Icon_rolleyes

Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ezdays' 2020 one foot challenge - by ngauger - 02-26-2020, 08:02 PM
RE: Ezdays' 2020 a bit over one sqare foot challenge - by ezdays - 03-22-2020, 03:18 PM