Old Photos with unidentified dates or locations
Hi Deano---as a young boy my Father often would take my brothers and I down to his workplace---the CNR roundhouse on Stuart St. in my hometown---Hamilton Ontario.Back then the shop superintendent was very receptive to having visitors on site so I was able to climb aboard and even take day trips on both steam and first generation diesels---memories I will never forget.My Father died at a young age and in his honour I started collecting model trains to try to relive those adventures from my past.I'm sure my Father would have worked as an engineer or fireman on most classes of CNR locomotives and I have tried to obtain a model of each of those different types of locomotives---both steam and diesels.Thanks to a very supportive wife and a very good and talented  friend in Doctor Wayne I've built up my collection over the years.I have tried to remember specific locomotives that I rode on and Wayne has specially painted and decorated some very special models---here's a couple of examples. 

[Image: 50067166367_968d260de2_k.jpg]P1400593 (4) by Ed Creechan, on Flickr

[Image: 40217593214_bac970331c_h.jpg]P1320024 by Ed Creechan, on Flickr

Messages In This Thread
RE: Old Photos with unidentified dates or locations - by cn nutbar - 08-19-2020, 08:15 PM