ezday's 2021 do something II challenge
Got an idea, (also got a headache from thinking too much). We had a house built for us when we moved to Wickenburg back in 1999. A long time ago, but I remember there was this cabinet shop downtown that did all the cabinets for our house. It looked almost exactly like the building in this Walther's kit,  the display room and office were up the stairs, the workshop was downstairs. I would go back to take some photos of it except that the day after they delivered our cabinets, one of the workers had kicked over a jar of thinner that burst in flames and the place burned to the ground. No one was hurt, he ran away, but we did lose one door and our countertops in the fire. As a tribute to this shop and our four years living in Wickenburg, I'll do my best to turn this building into the EZ-FIT CABINET SHOP. Remember, almost everything on my layout is EZ, even if it's hard. Icon_rolleyes  Icon_lol

It's time to start populating my industrial area anyway, so I'll try my best not to screw it up, don't know if I need to do any kitbashing anyway. it's a pretty good fit as-is. Waiting

Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
ezday's 2021 do something II challenge - by ezdays - 05-12-2021, 10:45 AM