And he said, "let there be light...and ZAP!!
Well, if my sanity was ever in doubt, this will surely convince everyone that I'm not really all that sane, anyway!! :o
Yesreday, being the beautifully warm that it was, I invited my beautiful wife to assist me in stringing the power line from the basement of the house, at the main circuit breaker panel, under the deck, and into the woods, Uh...I mean into the train room. So , after much struggling, and straining of old and worn out joints, we finally got'r done. Today was "D-Day." So I made certain there weren't bare wires left hanging around, installed some light bulbs, and tthrew the circuit breaker. Nothing happen. So far so good. I then went back out to the train room, and flipped on the light switch. Wow!!! The lights came on!! All except for those on the wall. H-m-m-m. Oh, yeah! I don't have the power connected to the switch yet. Oh, well, I'll fix that in a hurry! I'll just cut the feeder wire, here and....ZAP !!! Eek Wow !! That sure was a pretty shade of orange!!! Wha hoppen to da lights, man??? Dey hev all gone out!!! Eek Uh, yeah, Carl, you just blew the circuit breaker!! 35 35 All is well here in la-la land!!! We got the lights back on, did some more re-wiring, with the circuit on, and only have a very minor problem that will take some time, but other than that.....how was your day???
I only know what I know, and I don't understand very much of it, either.
Member: AEA, American Legion, Lions Club International
Motto: "Essayons"

Messages In This Thread