Interaction Hobbies Santa's Workshop
Well it looks like Interaction Hobbies is continuing with it's tradition of a free Christmas themed kit. Last year I built their Christmas Tree dealer kit. This Year they have introduced their Santa's Workshop kit. It's a free kikt that you get when you purchase 70$ or more of their products. I had a few kits on my wish list so this made me press the order button.

It's a cute little kit whose footprint is 3 3/8 X 3 5/8" and apox 2 stories high. 

So what you get is laser cut walls, windows, foundation, doors glass and a whole bunch of Cristmas add-ons. I suppose that if you just wanted the building to be a regular shop or garage, you could just leave the Christmas themes off (but what fun would that be?)

I started with cutting the walls out of the clapboard siding sheet.

Then I added the wall bracing. It's all laser cut as well. On the instructions recomendations, I added some scrap stripwood to block off the lower rafter holes. This makes adding the rafter tails to the right depth easier later.

Then I brushed the walls in A&I and I'm letting them dry before painting. The instructions have very good painting suggestions, but I'm doing it a bit differently.

Messages In This Thread
Interaction Hobbies Santa's Workshop - by cnrglen - 12-09-2023, 06:17 PM
RE: Interaction Hobbies Santa's Workshop - by TMo - 12-15-2023, 07:22 PM
RE: Interaction Hobbies Santa's Workshop - by TMo - 12-23-2023, 08:42 AM