Trains on this day in the past:
Rochester, PA September 21, 2010

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

Conrail GP35 Still in Reading paint leads an eastbound manifest freight at MP 53. # miles west of the Market Street crossing in East Palestine, Ohio    
Charlie
Cresson, PA September 22, 2010

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

West bound PC U33C at Smith Crossover, East Palestine, Ohio 9/22/1977    
Charlie
Got to ride in the cab of a GP38-2 on a UP Operation Lifesaver train. The trestle is 2600 feet long and 138 feet high.

[Image: mvc11.jpg]

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Tom, that looks scary Smile I've been in that situation before when I am crossing a bridge and it is too foggy to see the other end, and hate it every time.
--
Kevin
Check out my Shapeways creations!
3-d printed items in HO/HOn3 and more!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s-model-train-detail-parts">https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s ... tail-parts</a><!-- m -->
Cresson, PA September 23, 2010

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

9/23/2013, My first catch of the Southern heritage locomotive at Metz Road New Waterford, Ohio    
Charlie
nachoman Wrote:Tom, that looks scary Smile I've been in that situation before when I am crossing a bridge and it is too foggy to see the other end, and hate it every time.
I wouldn't cross a bridge like that even if they paid me for it... Nope
Gus (LC&P).
A westbound manifest freight under the signal bridge at MP 50.8 East Palestine, Ohio Sept 24, 1977    
Charlie
Cresson, PA September 24, 2010

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

A pair of SD60's run light thru Winslow heading for the power plant at Beesleys Point. September 1996

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

West Bound at Rochester, Pa 1977    
Charlie
Southern RR of NJ at Winslow September 1995

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

September, 1979 A west bound Chessie System train crossing the Ohio River at Beaver, Pa     Charlie