Trains on this day in the past:
I missed a couple days so I will post the beginning and end of a westbound at East Palestine, Ohio.  2/20/1977 I guess everyone knows where we are now. 

Charlie
The sight of the current derailment as it looked in February, 1978. Westbound light engine move.     
Charlie
A brand new B30-7 on the P&W line Wampum, Pa February 1979     
Charlie
A CSX engine move from Conrail's Pavonia yard in Camden, NJ, over the Delair Bridge, to Phila., PA. 2/2210.

Bruce

Pennsauken, NJ, 2/23/17.

Bruce

Conrail's MI-61 at Newfield, NJ, 2/24/09.

Bruce

2/25/1978 Conrail NW2 at Rochester, Pa.    
Charlie
February 26 1978, A B&O northbound on P&LE trackage rights crossing Conraio (PRR) Bayard branch at West Bridgewater, Pa    
Charlie
2/27/2014---northbound at Wentworth St.S.

2/27/1977. An eastbound crossing James Street in East Palestine, Ohio. I just noticed the white roller bearings. Never noticed any others. O will have to look for them    
Charlie.
Eastbound at North Pleasant Drive East Palestine, Ohio. 2/28/1977     
Charlie
Pennsauken, NJ, 2/28/18.

Bruce

The photographer of these photos has passed away but he shared them with me many years ago. March 1. 1970, Caused by a defective roller bearing. East Palestine, Ohio. a mile west of the latest derailment.         
Charlie
Eight years and a day later (3/2/1978) a westbound under the replacement Brookdale Ave bridge in East Palestine that was destroyed by the wreck in yesterdays photos.     
Charlie
Conrail's CA-20 at Pennsauken, NJ, 3/2/17.

Bruce