Would anyone be interested in the "Photography Game" here?
You didn't follow the photo before yours.
bdw9535 Wrote: (referring to RRManiac's photo ...) " Since the last pic isn't a U23C, anything Conrail or has the number 6701, ... Bruce

And there's the rub! Your photo did not follow the rules as they are stated. What you did, whether you are aware or not, would be the same as following a photo of an Espee GS4 with an EBT Consolidation. A Reading T1 would have been a better choice ... you cannot justify the EBT Consol by saying, "Well, it is a steam engine!" That kucka will not flush!

Some are not as picky about steam, but in my book, if we must follow the rules with diesels, which I and some of the other older guys are mostly clueless about, we should also follow the rules with steam, which some of us older guys know very well and many of the younger diesel guys are as clueless about as I am about diesels ( but I'm trying to play catch-up with the diesel development. (My studies have me up to the era of the Reading's GE/ALCO/Ingersol-Rand OE-1 #50 Boxcab ... I have a long way to go!)

It goes something like this; if someone posts a photo, like a UP SD40-2 #3340, you can in turn post an SD40-2 from ANY road, OR, you can post ANYTHING UP, or you can post ANYTHING train related with the #3340. The photos can be the REAL THING, or MODELS, EITHER/BOTH will work!
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln
It also has to be your photo or ones you have the right to use. As for steam, if we set the rules the same, then very few of us could post. If I posted a picture of T-1 2102 we could be stuck there forever. We had a similar situation with an FP45. The subject remains the subject regardless of what is lurking in the foreground or the background.
Charlie
It all makes sense to me, Charlie!

Now, let's play the game!
biL

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln
OK why would be be stuck forever on 2102? It's not like the Reading ONLY had T-1's! I guess lots of people have pictures of that specific one - or 2101. But a valid followup would be ANY Reading loco, of if it's a picture of 2102 in AFT - any AFT component, or if it's 2102 in Chessie Steam Special, then any CHessie equipment. There are NEVER dead ends in this game!
And anyway *I* wouldn't be upset at a string of a dozen consecutive picures of 2102 Icon_lol

--Randy
Modeling the Reading Railroad of the 1950's in HO

Visit my web site to see layout progress and other information:
http://www.readingeastpenn.com
Come to think of it, a photo of reading T-1 #2102 could be followed by a photo of another Northern, anything Reading, or anything railroad oriented with the number "2102." So it wouldn't necessarily be a "dead-end," unless you forget how to be creative enough to proceed.

I think I'll join with Randy with the notion that there is more than one way to "eliminate" a terrorist, and there are no real dead-ends in this game!

So, c'mon ...

we need a GP-10 ...
... anything Conrail ...
... or anything railroad-oriented with the number 7527.

Just make sure it's your photo ... or that you have received permission from the owner to post it.
biL

Conway, Pa. Feb, 1979 Alco C 630

Attached Files Image(s)

I can follow that with the exact same engine!

[Image: 4567828733_4b2f8d59dc.jpg]
UckleyJohn-CR-6757-03-Toledo-OH-sb-101677 by railohio, on Flickr

Conrail 6757 pulls a loaded coal train up to the former Pennsy in Toledo for a trip to the Toledo Edison plant downtown. John Uckley photo from my collection.
Staying with Conrail, a SW 1500 at Winslow, NJ May 1991

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

CR Baldwin VO 1000? May, 1979
Charlie

Attached Files Image(s)

At Bridgeport,NJ July 2010. This is ex US Navy VO-1000 #19. When this unit was purchased from the Navy it was agreed that it would not be repainted in the Navy paint scheme.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

May, 1977. Horseshoe Curve. Amtrak E8 412
Charlie

Attached Files Image(s)

What a great photo Charlie Thumbsup Some more Amtrak---this time,Bayview Ontario during the 80's

[Image: Amtrak348.jpg]
Charlie B Wrote:CR Baldwin VO 1000? May, 1979
Charlie

SW1200M. A Baldwin repowered with an EMD engine. Nice photo! What is the message below the cab? I can make out the words "...couple carefully..." and "...business..."
-Dave
"We Couple Carefully
??something?? Business"

That's the best these old, tired (four) eyes can do!
biL