Trains on this day in the past:
9/1/2010---westbound at Bayview

It is almost 10 years since I began this thread and I still have many photos to share.  This one was taken on September 1, 1977 showing the tail end of a west bound just crossing Market Street in East Palestine, Ohio.     
Charlie
September, 1977. Eastbound helpers. I noticed how the shop went to great pains to patch this ALCo.  Icon_e_biggrin    
Charlie
9/3/1977 Climbing out of Highland (Summit)Cut. MP 37 on the Fort Wayne Line.     
Charlie
September, 1978 westbound under the Neeld Road bridge, just west of East Palestine, Ohio     
Charlie
22 years ago 9/5/2001. Unloading stone on the Southern Railroad of New Jersey. I went to look at a couple of ALCo's and the engineer invited us to ride along. They delivered the car and unloaded it too.     
Charlie
Going up I-83 through York on Saturday and saw an ex-Conrail caboose in the yard. They aren't dead yet! Like that red one - good photo, Charlie!
Check out my "Rainbows in the Gorge" website: http://morristhemoosetm.wixsite.com/rainbows
9/6/2020---northbound through Kinnear yard.

5 years ago on a visit to the power plant I worked at in the 80's I also did some railfanning. Eastbound on the old P&LE MP 29. Beaver Falls, Pa.     
Charlie
(09-05-2023, 03:01 PM)Charlie B Wrote: 22 years ago 9/5/2001. Unloading stone on the Southern Railroad of New Jersey. I went to look at a couple of ALCo's and the engineer invited us to ride along. They delivered the car and unloaded it too. 
Charlie

Charlie, that was the Crowfoot Asphalt Co. in Winslow.  

Conrail's MI-61 at Millville, NJ, 9/7/10.

Bruce

9/8/2013---Wentworth St.S.

Sept. 1977 Westbound at East Palestine, Ohio    
Charlie
9/9/2016---southbound along Lawrence Rd.

September, 1976. I took this photo from the back door of the Parts Department where I worked in 1976. I saw a lot of trains because I had a window with this view and when a horn blew I only had to turn my head.  The white 72 Torino became a project for me too. It had a damaged left door and quarter panel. I bought it cheap and repaired it and made a few bucks profit form it.      Charlie
9/10/1978 Baltimore, MD     
Charlie