Howdy folks
Well, this is the second post by an admin, I tried once and "saved" it, now I don't know where it went. OK, so far it's a great looking board though. Big Grin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
If you go to the "user control panel" you can find the saved items. Maybe they want you to be extra sure you know what you're posting. Smile

Also, take a look a the Gallery icon in the light blue area. There is a way to make a forum "link". That would be one on the list on the main page, but when you click on it.. it's a link that takes you somewhere else. Like the photo gallery.
Howdy all!!!! Great to be here and a huge congrats to Mikey, Don and Pat for setting up the forum. So great to have "our Gauge" back. Smile Smile Smile Smile

cheers
Val
Spitfire Wrote:Howdy all!!!! Great to be here and a huge congrats to Mikey, Don and Pat for setting up the forum. So great to have "our Gauge" back. Smile Smile Smile Smile

cheers
Val
Great to have you aboard Val... once again... Big Grin Big Grin No doubt that it's been a labor of love, and had to be done.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
I can't wait to this gets up and going.

It will be nice to know that I can access the board at all times. With Zealot and the new group it can be hit or miss at work and sometimes at home. The problem is the ads. If the filtering software does not like the ad I am blocked from the forum until the offending ad goes away.

Now it is time to snoop around and see what I can break. :mrgreen:
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
tompm Wrote:I can't wait to this gets up and going.

It will be nice to know that I can access the board at all times. With Zealot and the new group it can be hit or miss at work and sometimes at home. The problem is the ads. If the filtering software does not like the ad I am blocked from the forum until the offending ad goes away.

Now it is time to snoop around and see what I can break. :mrgreen:
Welcome Tom, I hope we can keep this thing ad-free, there are other ways to gain a bit of income from here. We're thinking about adding an on-line poker forum where we can fleece...uh, I mean, accommodate some our or more adventurous members... Icon_lol Icon_lol

Just kidding of course, if we need added income, we'll find a way... 357
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Hello Friends!

Super nice! I like it a lot!

Great Job! Well done. :mrgreen:

Val,Glad to see youare back!
Larry
Engineman

Summerset Ry

Make Safety your first thought, Not your last!  Safety First!
Brakie Wrote:Hello Friends!

Super nice! I like it a lot!

Great Job! Well done. :mrgreen:

Val,Glad to see youare back!
Hey Don!!! Who let Brakie in here????? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Glad to have you aboard Larry!!!!!! Thanks for helping out!!!

And yes, if anyone hasn't notiiced yet.. Spitfire begged and pleaded with me to come back os a mod... Icon_lol Icon_lol

Yeah right - All I had to do was ask her!!!!!!

Thanks Again Val!!!!!! 357 357 357
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
We're growing by the minute, just got off the phone with TrainNut, he'll be along shortly. Still waiting for replies from a few others, but they haven't been on line since yesterday afternoon, so we should be hearing from them later today...

Welcome Larry, good to have you along. :mrgreen:
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
ezdays Wrote:We're growing by the minute, just got off the phone with TrainNut, he'll be along shortly.
And shortly later, here I am! Thanks for the invite! Join me in a hip hip hooray cheer for the return of THE-GAUGE... HIP HIP HOORAY! 357
Hiya, friends, just dropped in to say how pleased I am to be included in this fine group, or, perhaps I should call us the provisional government of this break-away junta. Icon_twisted Wink

Wayne
doctorwayne Wrote:Hiya, friends, just dropped in to say how pleased I am to be included in this fine group, or, perhaps I should call us the provisional government of this break-away junta. Icon_twisted Wink

Wayne
Welcome aboard!! Smile I LOVE that!!!

the provisional government of this break-away junta.
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Oh this is gonna be good! Great to see everyone here and I'm looking forward to when we can launch!

Viva la revolucion! Big Grin

Ralph
Gee's...I should of looked before I lept(leaped?)
First post I do is how big a pic file size we're allowed......

Well, I'm here.....Now what?
I feel like a new kid in school, though I see an old(and much missed) name...HI VAL!
Guess I'll go back to playing with this new toy.
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
WHOLLY SMOKES! :o , I feel VERY HONORED to be a part of this group Wink Big Grin

HI ALL!!!

Mikey
Don
Path
Wayne
Tom(pm)
Larry
Val
Tom
Ralph
Ed

GLAD to be here with you folks Big Grin