Happy Birthday Don (Ezdays)!!
A little birdy told me that it was Don (Ezday's) birthday yesterday!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DON, HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE FOR THE BIG BLUE AND TO HELP KEEP THIS THE BEST TRAIN FORUM ON THE WEB!!!

train train Waveof7 Rowof6 Rowof6 Waveof7 548 1990_dancing 1990_dancing 548 2296_ 548

**edit, looks like i jumped the gun, Don's birthday is tomorrow, i will crawl back in my hole and be quite now :oops: :oops: Misngth
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
Happy B'day, Don! I hope you got lots of train stuff.
No, actually it's tomorrow. we hate to rush things, especially birthdays when there are so many behind you. :o :o

But thanks for the wishes. My wife thought it would be nice to go up to one of our favorite places in the world, Sedona and just have a leisure day, so that's what we are going to be doing tomorrow. Big Grin Big Grin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
ezdays Wrote:No, actually it's tomorrow. we hate to rush things, especially birthdays when there are so many behind you. :o :o

But thanks for the wishes. My wife thought it would be nice to go up to one of our favorite places in the world, Sedona and just have a leisure day, so that's what we are going to be doing tomorrow. Big Grin Big Grin

Eek Nope Sorry Don Worship

I saw they posted your birthday yesterday on All-Model-Railroading forum for March 29, 2009 :oops: :oops: Guess they were ahead too lol

Anyways, that was nice of your wife Misngth i hope you have a super fun day in Sedona Cheers
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
Happy Brithday Don.

While no one knows Don's real age, guess-timats put him somewhere between 45 ans 128 years old....

Hope you had a good one buddy. Cheers
Will Annand
CVR in N Scale
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.muskokacomputes.com/CVR-Home.html">www.muskokacomputes.com/CVR-Home.html</a><!-- w -->
Whichever day it is, Happy Birthday.... 548 1990_dancing Cheers
Cheers,
Richard

T & A Layout Build http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic...=46&t=7191
Happy B-DAY Don!
Cheers
Quote:A little birdy told me that it was Don (Ezday's) birthday yesterday!!!
Quote:No, actually it's tomorrow. we hate to rush things, especially birthdays when there are so many behind you.
Well! That explains it!.......the loud thud, when the little birdie hit the ground! Eek
Birdie was so confused, he not only got the wrong date, he forgot to de-ice his wings, and crashed! Icon_twisted
As long as this is here though, I'll take the opportunity to wish you a happy day in Sedona..........and, when you get around to accepting that another birthday has arrived...... 548 :band2" Cheers Cheers
Somewhere between 45, and 128 indeed Icon_twisted
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Whatever day it is, Happy another successful orbit of the star Sol, EzDays! Thank you for everything you do here at the site!
Waveof7 Waveof7
Scott
Cheers Yes, somewhere between 45 and 128 is as accurate as I can remember too. I was there when I was born, I just don't remember much from around then. Misngth I do remember using stone tablets when we were reading about dinosaurs, so that brings me up a bit past the stone age. Icon_lol
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
2285_ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 2285_

(I'm not as old as rope...but I was there when they named it. Anon.)
Mark

Citation Latitude Captain
--and--
Lt Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Geeze - now i wont have anything to do here tomorrow morning Big Grin Icon_lol Icon_lol

Have a great one!!!! Try to behave this year :o :evil: :o
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
1990_dancing 1990_dancing Happy birthday 1990_dancing 1990_dancing
Kurt
Dons not old...
But he did go see a Motzart concert once....
He's played catch with Ty Cobb..........
Worked for the Pony Express....
Bought cruise tickets for the Santa Maria......

Happy Birthday Don!
With many more to follow.
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
Have a great birthday tomorrow Don!!!! 548

Ralph