Using view your post
How do I permanently remove threads form this list. Sometimes you just want to do a quick post and not return. All posts go to this list and stay foreaver.
frank
" It's a Heck of a Day " !!!!
What list are you asking about? I'd like to help, but I'm a bit confused about what you are requesting.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
The topic is: " Using view your posts. " When you click on view your posts only 1 list comes up. So it can't be to comfusing.
It is a list of topics, or threads a person is actively viewing. When you want to no longer have a certain thread on this list. How do I remove it from my list. frank
" It's a Heck of a Day " !!!!
Huh. I had never noticed that function before. I understand your question, but do not know if there is a solution :?:
--
Kevin
Check out my Shapeways creations!
3-d printed items in HO/HOn3 and more!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s-model-train-detail-parts">https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s ... tail-parts</a><!-- m -->
"View your posts" (located in the top nav bar next to the link to User CP) looks like it is a function of the search capability of the forum software. I think that it boils down to a "find all posts by member ZZZ" (this is also available when looking at a member profile).

As such, I do not think that you can remove threads from this list. As long as the post exists, it will appear here.

However, you can subscribe to a tpic (with or without posting to it) by clicking the link at the bottom of the page when viewing the thread. A list of subscriptions is maintained in your User Control Panel, and you may modify that at any time.

Andrew
toptrain Wrote:The topic is: " Using view your posts. " When you click on view your posts only 1 list comes up. So it can't be to comfusing.
It is a list of topics, or threads a person is actively viewing. When you want to no longer have a certain thread on this list. How do I remove it from my list. frank
Sorry about that, but it was confusing to me since I couldn't sort out the subject by the way it was written. But, using, "view your posts" is a search function that is automatically sorted out by member. I see nowhere where you have controls to omit any threads from the list, nor can I find any administrator controls that can activate any filters either individually or globally. Frankly, I never use the function and as Andrew points out, your best bet is to subscribe to topics you are interested in and unsubscribe as they no longer hold your interest. I know, it's not the same, but these are two entirely different functions and serve different purposes.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD