No e mail notice.
I am getting E-mail notices to subscribed threads only sporadically. Sometimes I get a notice and most times I don't. I have checked my e-mail and they are not in the spam or junk folders. I received a notice to a thread reply yesterday. Checked the thread again today and there was three replies and no notices.
Thanks for the help.

Loren
I got my first train when I was three,
put a hundred thousand miles on my knees.
Are you logged in when you check the posts? We will send you a notice on a thread when the first reply is made, but won't send another until you've come here and read that reply, even if there are other replies after that one. So of you view those replies and you're not logged in, then the software won't know you've been here.

That's just my first guess. Let me know if it's wrong and we can try to figure out something else... :?
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
ezdays Wrote:Are you logged in when you check the posts? We will send you a notice on a thread when the first reply is made, but won't send another until you've come here and read that reply, even if there are other replies after that one. So of you view those replies and you're not logged in, then the software won't know you've been here.

That's just my first guess. Let me know if it's wrong and we can try to figure out something else... :?

Guilty. That solves that problem. Thanks.

Loren
Cool. glad it was that simple. Thumbsup Thumbsup
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Oh, BTW, you know you don't have to log out, ever. When you do log in, all you need to do is be sure the "Log me on automatically..." box is checked before logging in. You shouldn't ever have to log in again. Just also be sure that your cookies are enabled for this site.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
OK, but when I leave the web sight, am I automatically logged out?

Loren
nomad Wrote:OK, but when I leave the web sight, am I automatically logged out?

Loren
From what I see, your session will expire in one hour, so you will remain logged on for one hour after you come here. If you remain longer than one hour, your clock will automatically reset for another hour. I'll need confirmation from Path to be sure that's how it works, but in any event, you will be logged off no more than a hour after you leave here. I'll let you know if it's any different than this.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
I think im logged in here 24/7 lol. I leave my browser open all day and all night, with Firefox as my browser, and i have about 10-12 tabs open all the time, the gauge being one of those tabs, lol. I just shut my laptop at night or when im not home, and when i come home or wake up the next morning, i open my laptop and bam, all my websites are logged in and ready to browse hehe Misngth
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
ezdays Wrote:Oh, BTW, you know you don't have to log out, ever. When you do log in, all you need to do is be sure the "Log me on automatically..." box is checked before logging in. You shouldn't ever have to log in again. Just also be sure that your cookies are enabled for this site.

If you need to clear your cookies for whatever reason, you may need to log in again since the "record" of you being automatically logged in will be gone.

Andrew
I am staying logged in and getting e-mail notices again.
Thanks for the help !

Loren
nomad Wrote:I am staying logged in and getting e-mail notices again.
Thanks for the help !

Loren
Good to know Loren, thanks for the feedback. Big Grin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and