Here I am
Hi there, glad to see that so many of us already made it to our new "home". It is not a big surprise that we have this new forum now, somehow I knew something like that would happen when Crowdgather took over the old Gauge. A BIG thanks to Don and Mikey and our good mods that they made the Big Blue possible. There is only one thing I have to complain about: I was sooo close to 1000 posts on the old forum... I know, they wouldn’t hand me the key to the restroom for a thousand posts, but at least I thought they’d let me in when it was raining … :mrgreen: Goldth Misngth :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Anyway, good to be here!
Kurt
Kurt...this place already is starting to feel like home....I for one, am happy about the switch.

I was going to email you today just in case you didn't get the word.
Steve
Hi Kurt! glad you joined us. Sure, we'll let you in the restroom even if its just cloudy. Smile
Ralph
Kurt, glad to see you are here. I agree, I was FINALLY getting close to a thousand on the post count. Glad to know there is a bathroom around here, hopefully someday that will let me use it as well. Big Grin
Scott
Steve, thank you for thinking of me. I am very happy about the switch too. The old Gauge did not feel the same any more as of late.

Ralph Wrote:Hi Kurt! glad you joined us. Sure, we'll let you in the restroom even if its just cloudy. Smile
Ralph
I knew I would like it here. Thanks Ralph.

Hi Scott, I’ll leave the door to the restroom open when they let me in... but pssssst, don’t tell the management.
Kurt
Kurt!! I am THRILLED to see you made it!!!! Goldth Goldth Goldth Welcome Buddy!!!
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
Hi Josh, thank you for the PM. I got notified about the new forum, but I think it was late at night here when the mails were sent. But the first thing I did this morning was to sign in here. Hey, you already have 89 posts, that looks like a jump start to me....is that allowed over here? Goldth
Kurt
cnw1961 Wrote:Hi Josh, thank you for the PM. I got notified about the new forum, but I think it was late at night here when the mails wer sent. But the first thing I did this morning was to sign in here. Hey, you already have 89 posts, that looks like a jump start to me....is that allowed over here? Goldth

Icon_lol No Problem Kurt, ive been handing out welcomes to lots of people in the past 24 hours 2285_ also started one of my threads i was currently updating on zealot hehehe
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
cnw1961 Wrote:Hey, you already have 89 posts, that looks like a jump start to me....is that allowed over here? Goldth

Josh is just doing his usual post racing. :race:
tetters Wrote:
cnw1961 Wrote:Hey, you already have 89 posts, that looks like a jump start to me....is that allowed over here? Goldth

Josh is just doing his usual post racing. :race:

Tetters!!! So glad to see you here!! Welcome 2285_ 2285_ 2285_

hehehehe post racing, whats that Icon_lol Misngth
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Hi Tetters, glad you made it over here .
Kurt
cnw1961 Wrote:Hi Tetters, glad you made it over here .

Ditto. Right back at ya bro! Thumbsup