Problem with auto log in
why can't I stay logged in? I indicate to auto log me in at sign in, but I never am. Why?
Instant glue ? ---- SOLDER ---- NOW THATS INSTANT!
The first thing that comes to mind is that you have to have your cookies enabled for this site. Check and see, if they are, then we'll have to look for another reason. Sometimes clearing out your cache does the trick as well.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
ezdays Wrote:The first thing that comes to mind is that you have to have your cookies enabled for this site. Check and see, if they are, then we'll have to look for another reason. Sometimes clearing out your cache does the trick as well.

Although don't forget that regularly clearing your cache and related activities like deleting history and so on may mean you have to log back in again.

Andrew
I checked --cookies are on. If I exit for more than a few minutes I have to relog. Leaving & coming right back is ok.
OK , I guess you fixed it ---or it autofixed!! Thanks.
Well it's screwed up again--- has been for awhile now . Sometimes it works , often it won't. Any ideas or tricks you can do would be nice. Thanks.
I have the same trouble with IE & Mozilla. It's the cookies . Do you have "Accept third party cookies" checked? and remember it's the-gauge.net not .com Big Grin

I know - I'm grasping at straws here Big Grin

The problem started for me when I got the update for windows, the ones you get when you turn off the machines, i had to re-enter a lot of my "Allow cookie" sites Sad Sad
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???