Current Project
nachoman Wrote:They are wooden hopper cars. I am trying to get two more finished to match the one on the right. They are poster board and stripwood. I started them several years ago when I was living in an apartment, and all I had was an old issue of MR with the plans, 20 bucks to go buy some stripwood, a hobby knife, a piece of illustration board and some white glue. You see, I had just moved in, was bored, and all my tools and supplies were in another state Smile

Kevin Nachoman ...

The two "vintage construction" hoppers look great from here! Keep goin' on them. They should be fine models when completed! Photos along the way would be nice ... I love the idea! I've been there ... I know what that situation feels like. You've done some nice work there so far! Keep goini'! Thumbsup

biL
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln
Another ship.....
http://www.the-gauge.net/forum/viewtopic...=17&t=2821
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!