You'll be sorry!
Somebody screwed up and let me know where to come. I am definitely NOT totally stupid 'cause I got a smart mouth. Sure is nice to see the old gang straggling in.

Lynn
Whitehouse, Tx
yellowlynn Wrote:Somebody screwed up and let me know where to come. I am definitely NOT totally stupid 'cause I got a smart mouth. Sure is nice to see the old gang straggling in.

Lynn

Oh great! There goes the neighborhood! 35
Lynn, so glad you found us Welcome 2285_ i think you will enjoy the new gauge, its a great place!! Goldth
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
LYNN!!!!

Glad you made it.. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

We'll be watching ...like always!! Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol

Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Hi Lynn
Lynn

New Adventure <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9245">viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9245</a><!-- l -->

Great White North
Ontario,Canada
yellowlynn Wrote:Somebody screwed up and let me know where to come. I am definitely NOT totally stupid 'cause I got a smart mouth. Sure is nice to see the old gang straggling in.

Lynn

I had to sneak in the back door and steal a moderators badge in order to get by security!! Eek

Welcome
Larry
Engineman

Summerset Ry

Make Safety your first thought, Not your last!  Safety First!

Lynn

"Letting you know where to come" is is definitely better than "being told where to go!" Goldth
Ralph
Lynn, we kinda panicked when we got some email back as undeliverable, and yours was among them. Glad we got you aboard. Welcome
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Hi Lynn, good to see you here! Welcome home! Cheers Cheers
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Lynn

Sigh...he found us, guys... Goldth Welcome
...prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits...

My blog>>> <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.misterbobsmodelworksemporium.blogspot.com">http://www.misterbobsmodelworksemporium.blogspot.com</a><!-- m -->
There's no hiding from Yellowlynn.... Big Grin
Welcome "home"...

Gus (LC&P).
Gus (LC&P).
Brakie Wrote:I had to sneak in the back door and steal a moderators badge in order to get by security!! Eek
Welcome

Glad you stopped by Lynn.
By the way.....has anyone seen my moderators badge?
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
88fan1, I told you you'd be sorry. I've got your badge. Actually I don't have it, but i took it and got it in a place where you'll never find it, so I got it but don't really have it. So if you want what I haven't got, you will have to get it from wherever it is. To get it back you have to explain what I justr said.

35 Lynn
Whitehouse, Tx
yellowlynn Wrote:88fan1, I told you you'd be sorry. I've got your badge. Actually I don't have it, but i took it and got it in a place where you'll never find it, so I got it but don't really have it. So if you want what I haven't got, you will have to get it from wherever it is. To get it back you have to explain what I justr said.

35 Lynn

I need an Advil after that one 35
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
yellowlynn Wrote:88fan1, I told you you'd be sorry. I've got your badge. Actually I don't have it, but i took it and got it in a place where you'll never find it, so I got it but don't really have it. So if you want what I haven't got, you will have to get it from wherever it is. To get it back you have to explain what I justr said.

35 Lynn
You said that you didn't really hide in a place where it really was taken, but that.......

Never mind.....I'm getting a headache.
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.