looking
Has anybody heard from HercDriver? Or do we send out a search party? Maybe I just missed him.

Lynn
Whitehouse, Tx
How about Dr.Geologist? I dont want to be the ONLY iron ore railroad modeler on here! Eek
LOL i sent a PM to both Herc and Dr.G last night, next time they log into zealot hopefully he will see it. Of coarse after i had sent PM's to a few members last night with the links to the new gauge, i had been notified by Mikey that we should not be doing this, only be sending the links via private e-mail. So if anyone would like to recruit out fellow modelers that might not know about the new gauge and are still on zealot but not here, i have been told to send them a PM asking for there personal e-mail or if there personal email is listed to send them the link to the new gauge like that. Just thought i might pass that on to anyone who is looking for other members Thumbsup :mrgreen:

Apparently when Mikey and Don sent out the new gauge e-mail, some of them came back as undeliverable, so i would say if you dont see your buddies or notice someone is missing in the next couple days, send them an e-mail (if you can find it) or send them a PM on zealot and ask them to either check there e-mail or ask them for there e-mail so you can send them the link to this site Thumbsup :mrgreen:
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
Looking through my Miami thread on Zealot, I stumbled over a post Stuart (Art67) made a few days ago after being absent for nearly a year. Does anyone know if he was invited? I don’t have his email address, so I could not send him an invitation to join us.
Kurt
Just got a PM from Herc, hes on his way over Goldth

Kurt, ill see if i can get Stuart over here as well :mrgreen:
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World