New font/theme option?
I hate to complain...really I do. I own/design several websites myself, including forums, and I know what a thankless job it is.

I realize that Trebuchet MS is considered a "web safe" font, but I find it to be extremely difficult to read. Have you considered changing the font to something like Verdana, or giving board users the option to change the theme via their Control Panel?
Tony
On my computer, I'm running Windows XP and I have a mouse with a roller. If I hold down on the Ctrl key and roll the mouse up or down, I can make any and all text on my internet screens bigger or smaller. That's in addition to the three size choices we have here in the upper right corner. For what it's worth, don't know if that will help you or not. I realize that does not change the font as you had asked but perhaps it will make it easier for you to read.
We are considering some changes, like an optional black text on white. A choice of font would be nice too but we'll have to see just how difficult that would be.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Thanks for the kind replies, guys.

For what it's worth, I've worked with phpBB before, and can help edit themes if need be. It's simply a matter of editing the CSS files. I'd be glad to offer my services.
Tony
Thanks for the offer, we appreciate it. For now though, Pat should be able to deal with this, it's just a matter of his priorities right now. We'll keep you in mind though if the need arises since we do plan on adding that second theme.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD