Gallery
Why are there no albums in the gallery. I'm trying to view photos, but it say's there are no albums, and clicking each picture takes forever. Is this curable, or am I a total idiot and not doing something right. Every time I visit I get frustratred and quit.
Charlie
Charlie B Wrote:Why are there no albums in the gallery. I'm trying to view photos, but it say's there are no albums, and clicking each picture takes forever. Is this curable, or am I a total idiot and not doing something right. Every time I visit I get frustratred and quit.
Charlie

To view any of the photos which show when you click on "Gallery", simply click on the "Imagename" beneath each individual photo. If you want to go to the Album where the photo is kept, click on "Albumname" (beneath "Imagename").

As far as the rest of the Gallery goes, click on <<Users personal Albums>> (located right below the "This gallery doesn't have any albums" line), then select the one you want.

Wayne
To view any of the photos which show when you click on "Gallery", simply click on the "Imagename" beneath each individual photo. If you want to go to the Album where the photo is kept, click on "Albumname" (beneath "Imagename").
As far as the rest of the Gallery goes, click on <<Users personal Albums>> (located right below the "This gallery doesn't have any albums" line), then select the one you want.

Wayne[/quote]
Thanks Wayne, by clicking the image name I can get in, and get to the album the same way. As far as the other, there is no"users Personal albums" below "This gallery doesn't have any albums" line. May be because I don't have any personal albums and haven't figured how to do it.
It does seem to be very awkward.
Charlie
Hmm. You're right - that feature must be only available to the Mods. I'll see what else I can discover.

Wayne