Current layout pictures
Here are some of the current pictures from my 2'x8' switching layout. These show the proposed location of the roads.
You will notice in the first few shots that I chose not to have the road cross the tracks.Rather in the front the road will end up in an that trucks can use to turn around in so the can back into the two industries on the front left side.
[Image: road-left.jpg]
[Image: road-left2-1.jpg]
[Image: road-left3.jpg]

The last couple of shots show the road running from the left side all the way down to the coal tower at the far end.It also cuts off between two of the buildings and here it crosses the tracks to access the freight handling area.
[Image: road-right.jpg]
[Image: road-right2.jpg]

I am planning on making the roads out of styrene. At this point I'm not sure if the roads will be asphalt or concrete,and the same goes for the parking areas and freight handling area.
Anyway-Enjoy-B0b
Good to see some pics from you Bob Goldth I like the paths of the roads and im looking forward to you starting to lay some roads out Thumbsup

BTW, i saw your photo quality help thread, i have no idea, im not good with that kind of things, all i know is how to take the pics LOL. But i saw Charlie replied to it so hopefully he can help you out Thumbsup
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
Josh-I just replied to Charlie's reply and indicated that I also e-mailed Kodak about the problem.Hopefully we can get this fixed because I'm not at all pleased with the quality.Check your PM-Bob