Parsons Yard Roundhouse - Columbus, OH
I had a really big day of railfanning today, with over 45 pics taken! I visited the CSX Parsons Yard and figured I would share my pics of the roundhouse and turntable with you guys...enjoy!

[Image: DSC00210.jpg]

[Image: DSC00214.jpg]

[Image: DSC00212.jpg]

[Image: DSC00211.jpg]

[Image: DSC00206.jpg]
Tony
2-8-2 Wrote:I had a really big day of railfanning today, with over 45 pics taken! I visited the CSX Parsons Yard and figured I would share my pics of the roundhouse and turntable with you guys...enjoy!

[Image: DSC00210.jpg]

[Image: DSC00214.jpg]

[Image: DSC00212.jpg]

[Image: DSC00211.jpg]

[Image: DSC00206.jpg]

Glad you had a good time at the parsons yard Thumbsup See any cool trains or M.O.W. equipment?
AF350 Wrote:Glad you had a good time at the parsons yard Thumbsup See any cool trains or M.O.W. equipment?

Ask, and ye shall receive:

[Image: DSC00224.jpg]

[Image: DSC00225.jpg]

[Image: DSC00226.jpg]

[Image: DSC00227.jpg]

[Image: DSC00216.jpg]
Tony
WoW....A little corner of railroad Heaven...!!! Lucky you.... 2285_

Would you by any chance have more pictures of the "guts" of the r'house...?? I need some ideas to incorporate into the structure of my ever-nearer scratchbuilt one.... Goldth
Gus (LC&P).
Steamtrains Wrote:Would you by any chance have more pictures of the "guts" of the r'house...?? I need some ideas to incorporate into the structure of my ever-nearer scratchbuilt one.... Goldth

No, sorry...that was the only one I took of the inside. Honestly, there wasn't much to see. The tracks had been cemented over, and I'm 90% sure they use the roundhouse as a MOW service facility.
Tony