Not a problem, just a curiosity.
In most of the forums, a newer post goes to the top of the list as older posts move down. The exception is if a moderator puts a "sticky" at the top of a forum. There is an exception in the US Rails forum. The thread that Brakie started titled "Construction Of The New NS Ft Wayne Connector" has stayed at the top of the page even though the last post on it is dated Aug 27, while a bunch of posts below it have been added in Sept. I don't see this as a problem, although if all of the post started doing this it could make looking for new posts on the various forums rather than going to the "View new posts" link a bit more difficult. I'm just curious as to what happened?
I see that the thread by Brakie is indeed a sticky thread. If it is not showing as such to you, then maybe there is a different problem...? You should see an icon lwith an asterisk (*) on it in the left hand column. It may be grey or red depending on if you've read all the posts in it.

Andrew
That explains it. I still have my "stealth" version of Big Blue where I have to hunt around with my curser to find the "quote"," Report", and "Edit" buttons. It looks like evidence of "stickies" are also "stealth" on my computer screen.
Russ,

We are still trying to get Path to give us two selections on "styles", the one we have with a blue background and while lettering, and one where the post field is white with black lettering. Maybe, just maybe, when we do that, this problem for you will go away. Pat has a lot on his plate right now so I can't tell you when he'll get to doing this though... Nope
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Thanks Don, I'm not in a hurry. I have figured out where most things are so I can kind of "feel around" using the "braille method" with my cursor to find any buttons I need.
Russ...I'm pretty sure your problem lies in your video card settings....I had a problem like that and solved it by fiddling with the settings....
Gus (LC&P).
I'm going to have a friend come over to check out my computer. I don't know anything about most of this stuff.
Russ Bellinis Wrote:I'm going to have a friend come over to check out my computer. I don't know anything about most of this stuff.
When he does show up, have him check that Windows setting that we talked about some time ago. That clearly causes what's happening to your browser.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD