External links?
Is it possible to have external links open a new window/tab by default, rather than navigating away from "Big Blue"?

Thanks,

Andrew
I usually "Ctrl + Click" in firefox to open threads/external links in new tabs.

Also, you can't specify "open in new tab" at the html level, only in a new window. So if you're like me and prefer tabs, you'll be ctrl+clicking anyway.
In Vista and also perhaps xp you have to right click on the link for either open in new tab or new window.
Lynn

New Adventure <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9245">viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9245</a><!-- l -->

Great White North
Ontario,Canada
nolatron Wrote:I usually "Ctrl + Click" in firefox to open threads/external links in new tabs.

Also, you can't specify "open in new tab" at the html level, only in a new window. So if you're like me and prefer tabs, you'll be ctrl+clicking anyway.

Thanks Shaun for the info, i too was wondering how to get away from navigating away from the gauge when clicking links lol :mrgreen:
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
Thanks guys for the browser specific tips!

I was just wondering if there's a way for them to automatically be parsed to open a new window, rather than (lazy) me having to remember to "Ctrl-click". 35 Mind like a steel sieve, doncha know... Icon_lol

Andrew