Do you have a digital backdrop photo?
I searched here for advice, and I've looked all over the web for some good images, but can't find any with high resolutions. I am looking for a high resolution panoramic image(s) of eastern hills in the spring or summertime for my backdrop.

I've plotted a couple out on our kick butt plotter at work, but even the decent ones are taken from the right perspective.

Anyone help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Craig
"You did NOT cut a hole in the wall for the train, did you?" - the wife
The Waynesburg Southern
Blue Mountain Aerial Mapping
Send me your email address and I'll send you some thumbnails. I tried to PM you but I don't think it worked. send to <!-- e --><a href="mailtoConfusedlekjr@yahoo.com">slekjr@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->
Charlie
I also have a few.
If you see the pics I post, all the background you see are ones I've taken. Most are fall but I do have a couple summer shots.

Here's a sample.

Here's an example of one of my pictures using the natural backdrop.
The first picture here is the background picture that I took.

The second picture is the final draft. The picture of the two loco's were photochopped by taking out all the unwanted elements, such as roof joists, tacky looking wood panel, a big gut. Even though there is a pond in the background picture, placing the chopped picture of the locos strategically, covers it. You may see a little bit of the pond in the right hand corner, but this gives the illusion of the rails running next to a river.

Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
Hey, that's nice work. I'm actually looking for long panoramic photos that I can plot. My office has a plotter that I made a 42" x 11 foot plot on, so I can make banner prints. I made a couple tests tonight, and one of the plots, I may actually use, but I need a longer one, or a good one that I can stitch into two lengths.
"You did NOT cut a hole in the wall for the train, did you?" - the wife
The Waynesburg Southern
Blue Mountain Aerial Mapping
A number of companies sell panoramic photo backdrops in a wide range of subjects and locations.