What's your fantasy...??
tomustang Wrote:I think at least a 30X30ft layout would be enough room for me, but we all know when you get what you want you always want more afterwards 35

That's why I went with a 1.6 mile long room................even if I did get it, there wouldn't be an "afterwards". Confusedhock: Big Grin
scubadude Wrote:To walk into the layout room and see Pamela Anderson with most of her clothes on asking me...
" Here's your cold beer, is there anything else you would like ballasted??? "
Cheers Goldth Icon_twisted Icon_lol
I like that!...............only I would substitute Charlize Theron for Pamela, and a 12 year old single malt scotch, for the beer..............we are talking fantasies here. Big Grin
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Oddily I never been one for Godzilla side layouts..My "dream" layout would be a "U" shape around 3 walls urban ISL.
Larry
Engineman

Summerset Ry

Make Safety your first thought, Not your last!  Safety First!
Kind of my feelings as well. The larger the layout desired, the greater the Freudian implications... Big Grin
MountainMan Wrote:Kind of my feelings as well. The larger the layout desired, the greater the Freudian implications... Big Grin
Icon_lol Eek Icon_lol Eek Icon_lol

To implicate Freud in anything less than great............would..be to invoke certain television commercials????? I mean.... would be wrong! Icon_twisted Icon_twisted Icon_twisted
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
I don't know guys, frued is a little bit crazy himself.

though i think you have to be some level of crazy to be in on psychology. (no wonder i did so well in AP psychology)
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]
Between "What's my fantasy" and Lester's "XXX" (triple X), my mind has gone "off the tracks". 35 Misngth 35 Misngth

I think that perhaps it's best to not comment. Wink Goldth

Wayne
Green_Elite_Cab Wrote:I don't know guys, frued is a little bit crazy himself.

though i think you have to be some level of crazy to be in on psychology. (no wonder i did so well in AP psychology)

I'm not "some level of crazy", but......I have been accused of it :oops: Icon_twisted Icon_twisted
Sumpter250 Wrote:
Green_Elite_Cab Wrote:I don't know guys, frued is a little bit crazy himself.

I'm not "some level of crazy", but......I have been accused of it :oops: Icon_twisted Icon_twisted

...but we are all crazy in some way or another. It's the people who think they are "normal" are the ones ya gotta look out for! Misngth
I may be crazy.....but I'm not insane!!!
I only know what I know, and I don't understand very much of it, either.
Member: AEA, American Legion, Lions Club International
Motto: "Essayons"
I think we're all just a lidda' bit "touched"..... Goldth
Gus (LC&P).
I think you have to be in order to enjoy this hobby.
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]
"You may be right,
I may be crazy,
But it just may be a looooonatic you're lookin' for, "
Dancing