Would anyone be interested in the "Photography Game" here?
cn nutbar Wrote:I hope no-one feels offended and will continue to submit their pictures on an on-going regular basis---now who's turn is it to submit a picture train train train

Mister Nutbar, if that was intended for me, I am certainly not offended! Smile This is a fun thread even though I haven't participated. What happened was, everyone was posting pics of older diesels from oBsCuRe northern and northeastern railroads, of which I have not a single photo or a chance of even taking one, so I figured I would bust in with something newer I saw down south. Wink

As I mentioned, I thought it was any loco would go with a previouos loco.

But you guys go ahead and run your northern theme. I'm going to come up with something to change the theme! Goldth
Three Foot Rule In Effect At All Times
How about a 605. The road is NCIR. RS11
Charlie

Attached Files Image(s)

CSX and Norfolk Southern are obscure?
Here's an RS-11 and a steamer. Goldth
[Image: otherlocos007.jpg]

Wayne
Bridgeton, NJ Sept 2003

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

Holy crap...

[Image: NS7201ContinentalOH11-10-01Small.jpg]

I had a 7201 in the form of a westbound Norfolk Southern train near Continental, Ohio in November 2001.
doctorwayne Wrote:Nice picture Brian, and pretty close with the number, too. Wink

Wayne

That's because it's wrong in the file name. I didn't look too closely at the photo, just enough to write the caption, and I found the photo with a search of the computer. Oh well, anyone else got an RS-11?
I think I can make a contribution from a photo taken on Doctor Wayne's EG&E---here's Erie Northshore RS-11 #608.Also included is Erie Northshore Mike #623 and a Canadian National 0-8-0 switcher #8414

[Image: 260406084-2.jpg]
cn nutbar Wrote:I think I can make a contribution from a photo taken on Doctor Wayne's EG&E---here's Erie Northshore RS-11 #608.Also included is Erie Northshore Mike #623 and a Canadian National 0-8-0 switcher #8414

...and some passenger cars. Wink Goldth

Oh, my! Look! Some passenger cars. And a diesel, too!
[Image: CN5049and5035passingtrainatYager-1.jpg]

Next please. Misngth Misngth

Wayne
Bridgeton, NJ Aug 2009

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

Hello Everyone---I'm assuming any passenger car will qualfy---if so, another heavyweight car---this time a unique head end Express Horse car which was custom made by Doctor Wayne

[Image: 1403004-2.jpg]
Here's a similar car, in an earlier lettering scheme:
[Image: Foe-toesfromfirstcd387.jpg]

Wayne
East Broad Top, Orbisonia, PA Aug 1989

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

One of my favourite roads. Wink Goldth
[Image: Pennsylvaniatripphotos084.jpg]

Wayne
OK, Cabeese , May 1979 Conneaut, Oh
Charlie