red x
about 50 or 60 % of the pics on the gauge come up as red x'es on my puter even the ones i post i cant see .
jim
Have you tried resetting your modem? Most red X's are caused by the ISP, less about hotlinking
Tom

Model Conrail

PM me to get a hold of me.
Your browser settings may also be preventing you from seeing all pictures.

Is there a pattern to what you can and can't see? For example, you can see all attachments, but not gallery pictures. Or all pictures from Big Blue, but not externally hosted (e.g. flickr)?

Andrew
Also - in the past, we have asked people to clear out their cookies, sometimes that helps - sometimes not Sad
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
i tried all the usual fixes and nada, there is no rhyme or reason that i can figure out at times i can see pics from some one and times not.
jim
Jim, is it actually a red "X" that you're seeing, or is it one of these?

[Image: Coaldealers.jpg]

This, as far as I can tell, is what you'd see when looking at a picture from our Gallery if you're not logged in.

Wayne
Wayne here is what i get ,i also checked and all the pics i'v ever posted that i use to see are now like the first one, i'v deleted all the gauge cookies but i dont think that vista is doing it as all i have to do to lod back in is click on the name slot on the log in page, i tried to find the cookies file but it says that its empty Curse Curse {hate vista}.
jim

Attached Files Image(s)