Full size

[Image: Bigfoot-vi-th.jpg]
Thumb

[Image: Bigfoot-vi.jpg]
Full Size
Tom

Model Conrail

PM me to get a hold of me.
Nice looking pictures - good focus, color and lighting. But, I think we have some issues with authority...or is there a good reason Big Foot needs to crush a police car. Icon_lol
Mark

Citation Latitude Captain
--and--
Lt Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Sure there is!!! The Bigfoot driver wanted to get a clear 'shot" of the train's cab... he needed a "boost" to get a better picture!!! Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol

See?? There's always a "good" reason Eek
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
ngauger Wrote:Sure there is!!! The Bigfoot driver wanted to get a clear 'shot" of the train's cab... he needed a "boost" to get a better picture!!! Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol

See?? There's always a "good" reason Eek
No, I really think what happened is that Bigfoot did a really brave thing, and should be rewarded for doing so. You see, the police cruiser had just been recalled but not fixed yet. Well, the driver, not being aware of the recall, got his gas pedal stuck resulting in a runaway. There was a group of nuns and school kids on the platform and the car was heading right for them had not Bigfoot gotten in the way and prevented a very serious accident.

And there, that's the rest of that story.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
haha thanks for the explanation Don Icon_lol

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://public.fotki.com/tomustang/trains_and_industries/proto-taken-pics/">http://public.fotki.com/tomustang/train ... aken-pics/</a><!-- m -->

This is a gallery test
Tom

Model Conrail

PM me to get a hold of me.