Instructions translated to English
List of flavours on a tub of sweets we bought.
Starts off ok.
Lemon, Applle, Orange, Blackberry, Rose, Cinnamon, Peppermint, (So far so good, only a little misspelling, but now it gets interesting), Handkerchief, Together, Banana.

Anyone got ideas of what 'Handkerchief' and 'Together' could be????
Was the "handkerchief" new or used? I think I might not want to try something that lists a handkerchief in the contents list.
Gary S Wrote:Back to the Roco car, gee, I would have to do something pretty crazy with it to get hurt by it! Misngth

I think it was Bill Engvall (sp?) in his "Here's your sign" bit who mentioned that on a tube of Preparation H, there is the "caution"....."do not use orally",.......obviously someone must have, at least one time, done just that! :o

I guess there are people who "do something pretty crazy" with all kinds of things. How about juggling running chainsaws! Think about the learning curve on that one! Icon_twisted Icon_twisted :o
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Years ago, I bought one of those "outdoor" projectors. You know, the one you can put a slide in and project the image on your house or garage door. Well, the light bulb blew, and when I was changing it I noticed the warning on the transformer that dropped the voltage for the bulb, which was tucked inside. In big bold letters "FOR INDOOR USE ONLY"
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.