To intro myself (the ECI)
Here is a shot of the passenger train pulling across the White River on my East Central Indiana (HO Scale) Railroad.

[Image: 0084a.jpg]
Welcome,

BTW that railroad looks great.
New kid in town
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.Modelersguild.com">www.Modelersguild.com</a><!-- w -->
That is a great scene! I want to see more!

Matt
Don't follow me, I'm lost too.
iis612 Wrote:That is a great scene! I want to see more!

Matt

I'll second that. Thumbsup
Roger welcome aboard Welcome

I too would like to see more of your layout Misngth Thats a great intro picture Thumbsup
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
East Yards in 2007 with a lineup of cars and ECI equipment seen over the petrolium dealer. A recreation of the inauguration of the ECI passenger run in 2007 led by the rebuilt F3A 1301. The F3A has now been joined by a permanently mated F3B.

[Image: 0083a.jpg]
Roger, that picture looks VERY familiar but i cannot recall where i have seen it before Eek

Anyways, i like the scene, and i really like the building in the backround to the right with the small sub-station Thumbsup Goldth
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
Welcome Roger. The glimpse at your layout you allowed us is awesome. I’d like to see more Thumbsup .
Kurt
Roger, that's great looking water in your first pic! What did you use?
Ralph
The water?
I used a new product that I bought two years ago at a train show. Yes it was a two part mixture and I don't recall the name. Something-water. I only had the river to do. I laid it and then went over it with Mod Podge as the surface had dried very smooth. The Mod Podge applied in several coats gave the river a little texture like slowly moving water.

The photo you have seen?
Yes, I posted it in a couple of places. You could have seen the last one. :-)
Roger Hensley Wrote:The water?
I used a new product that I bought two years ago at a train show. Yes it was a two part mixture and I don't recall the name. Something-water. I only had the river to do. I laid it and then went over it with Mod Podge as the surface had dried very smooth. The Mod Podge applied in several coats gave the river a little texture like slowly moving water.

The photo you have seen?
Yes, I posted it in a couple of places. You could have seen the last one. :-)

Roger , could it have been "Magic Water" ? I have seen an ad on E bay for something called that & as I recall the copy for it reads pretty well .
Instant glue ? ---- SOLDER ---- NOW THATS INSTANT!
Yes. that's it.
Works as advertised.
And a small photo of the passenger train passing the station.

[Image: station.jpg]