Watkins Motor Lines Truck Models
As mentioned in my Gordon Trucking thread, I have been working on a couple Watkins Motor Lines trailers as well. Ive only got the trailers decaled so far, and parts are on their way to finish these ones off as well. I ordered a Ford Aeromax truck to decal for Watkins Motor Lines that will be used with these 2 trailers I figure I can have the truck hooked up to the 28'er and make it look as if the driver is switching trailers at a building dock with the 48'er...

Here are the pictures of the 28' pup trailer. The Mack CH 603 that is hooked up to the trailer is only a temporary placement, I needed a truck to hook up to the trailer for the pictures because I cut the trailers landing gear to represent the "up" position for a trailer that is on the road instead of the molded "down" position that would be seen when the trailer is dropped at a dock.

[Image: SL373884.jpg]

[Image: SL373887.jpg]

[Image: SL373886.jpg]

[Image: SL373885.jpg]
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
Here are some pics of the Watkins 48' trailer I decaled. The truck in these pictures is also only a temporary truck just used for the pics...

[Image: SL373891.jpg]

[Image: SL373890.jpg]

[Image: SL373889.jpg]

[Image: SL373888.jpg]
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
On the "To Do List" for the Watkins Trucks

28' Pup Trailer:

1. Add Mud Flaps and paint white
2. Paint red lights on rear of trailer
3. Paint wheels white

48' Trailer

1. Paint Wheels and Mud Flaps White
2. Paint red lights on rear of trailer
3. Remove old Landing Gear and replace with a new set

Ford Aeromax

1. Paint Frame and Bands on Fuel Tank Red
2. Paint Fuel Tank and Grill Silver
3. Paint Mud Flaps White
4. Apply Watkins Motor Lines Decals
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Those Watkins truck lines trailers that you so nicely detailed would now look good with the FedEx L-T-L paint scheme now. Sorry, I just had to throw that in there. I'm a "newbie" to this forum and I'm now just getting around to reading earlier threads. Sorry
Doing my best to stay on track and to live each day to it's fullest, trying not to upset people along the way. I have no enemies.....just friends who don't understand my point of view.

Steve

Let's go Devils!