My First Time Posting Foe-Toes
Hello all, this is the first time I have ever tried to post "Foe-Toes, to borrow a phrase from Doc. Wayne", so if it doesn't work, I'll keep trying till I figure it out, 35 and I know there is a lot of work to be done on my HO layout, ie. blasting and much more, but this is where I am at at the present, and only aprox. 15% is this far along, so I will keep updating as I get more near completion. Well here goes nuttin Goldth Well sorry guys, I spent an hour trying, but by the time I reduced them to the required 79KB Max size, they were too small to make out any detail at all, I must be doing something wrong, or misunderstood something, but I reduced them to around 75KB, and when I previewed, they were around 2" X 2", and very blurry.

Santa Fe Do, "keep On Tootin"
Post the pictures at 640x480 and forget the file size. they should fit. They look better posted then you think, and I guarantee they look better to us posted then they look to us not posted. If you are using winxp microsoft has a free addin that is a photo resizer that once installed all you have to do is right click a selected picture or selected batch of pictures and it will resize them and make smaller copies in the same folder. It works pretty fast too.
By the way Welcome aboard.
Charlie