for Andrew
Andrew don't have much in you era either but here is what i got.
jim

Attached Files Image(s)

these are smaller billboards used on top of city buildings(again so i was told).
jim

Attached Files Image(s)

By golly, Jim, I'll bet Wayne can use those. Isn't it funny though that our gut reaction is "black and white" because we see mostly black and white pictures from this time period.
I love old signage. Some of them are outrageous too.
Charlie
Hi Jim,

Thanks very much! And as Charlie mentions, I bet Wayne can use them too...!

Cheers,

Andrew
Yup, thanks Jim. Goldth Goldth For some reason, though, I could really go for a smoke. Wink Icon_twisted

Wayne
doctorwayne Wrote:Yup, thanks Jim. Goldth Goldth For some reason, though, I could really go for a smoke. Wink Icon_twisted

Wayne
What? At todays prices? Icon_lol
Charlie
was looking for some posters for my movie house and found these hope you can use them.
jim

Attached Files Image(s)

and for the double bill

Attached Files Image(s)

Jim -
This is all such cool stuff! Thanks so much! The Doctor is not the only one who can use all this really nice early-to-mid-'30's stuff! My railroad is frozen in September, 1936, with the new 1936 Chrysler Imperial Airflows already on the Chrysler Dealer's showroom floor (occasional exceptions permitted as long as it's not a glaring one) good mid-'30's visuals are always on my "gotta get" list!

Where do you find this neat stuff? Are these the product of your hours spent snooping around the Library of Congress? :?: Wink
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln
your Welcome just a good search engine not all that much time , but as the summer heat gets nearer i will spend more time on the web looking.
jim
Charlie B Wrote:
doctorwayne Wrote:Yup, thanks Jim. Goldth Goldth For some reason, though, I could really go for a smoke. Wink Icon_twisted

Wayne
What? At todays prices? Icon_lol
Charlie
At today's prices, instead of a pack of smokes, you can get yourself a pretty good freight car. 357
Doing my best to stay on track and to live each day to it's fullest, trying not to upset people along the way. I have no enemies.....just friends who don't understand my point of view.

Steve

Let's go Devils!