Request this time
I was looking through the forums and noticed that we don't have a track planning forum. I think we have enough bugs and glitches in the system that putting up another forum is probably not a high priority, but I thought I would throw this one out for future consideration.
Wouldn't Engineers Workshop kinda fit that use?
Instant glue ? ---- SOLDER ---- NOW THATS INSTANT!
Also a Photography and Scenery Forum would be nice :mrgreen:
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
Trucklover Wrote:Also a Photography and Scenery Forum would be nice :mrgreen:
We have both, try "shutterbug" for photos, and the new "Scenery" for....uh, scenery. Big Grin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Russ Bellinis Wrote:I was looking through the forums and noticed that we don't have a track planning forum.
Thank you for noticing that Russ. The fact that it did not jump right out and bite you signals that it probably needs a different name. I believe that is on Path's ToDo list. In the meantime,
Dave Harris sctchbld Wrote:Wouldn't Engineers Workshop kinda fit that use?
Dave has got the right suggestion.
ezdays Wrote:
Trucklover Wrote:Also a Photography and Scenery Forum would be nice :mrgreen:
We have both, try "shutterbug" for photos, and the new "Scenery" for....uh, scenery. Big Grin

Eek whoops :oops: guess i should read over the sub-forums again Goldth
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Ya I kinda prefer to trip over things rather than go looking Icon_lol
Lynn

New Adventure <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9245">viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9245</a><!-- l -->

Great White North
Ontario,Canada
wgrider Wrote:Ya I kinda prefer to trip over things rather than go looking Icon_lol

LMAO seems that how it works for me Misngth
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
I just looked at "Engineer's Workshop" and would suggest that changing the word "designs" to "layout" or "track plans" would probably make it more obvious. Of course now that I know what is meant by the word "designs," it is easy for me.