Problems With Internet Explorer
I have been having the devil of a time logging on to this forum with Internet Explorer. Most often my computer locks up and I end up re-booting. Not sure where the exact problem lies because it was working fine at first, and this is my wife's laptop while the "big boy" is in the shop being de-Chernoblyed, but I downloaded Firefox and viola` - zee problem she is sol-ved!! Plus, there are some serious problems being talked about regarding Internet Explorer which Microsoft has yet to fix.

(Firefox also comes with a sorely needed spellchecker for me, as well...)
Welcome to the club... Icon_lol Goldth . I gave up on Internet Explorer years ago.
Kurt
The spell checker is really a plus when using Firefox, it has saved me from posting COUNTLESS words that are spelled wrong Icon_lol
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
Gald you made it here Smile Smile yeah - The spell check is my friend too!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
In all reality, IE should work fine. I don't particularly care for it, but that doesn't mean it won't work. The problem I've seen with IE is that it usually gets all these different toolbars installed that are all trying to take over control of things. They all want to block popups and cookies and other stuff. It sorta distorts IE from how it was intended to work. If you can remove all that junk and reset the IE settings to how they were originally it might work right. But that is often difficult for the average user and it might break something your wife does. That could incur another set of problems.

Check out the image I'm linking to below. Smile

http://shogun.shafted.com.au/temp/too_many_toolbars.jpg
I had problems with I.E. locking up and forcing me to reboot often on the Zealot site. Don suggested I install Mozilla Firefox and the problems were solved. I would get rid of I.E. completely except my wife occasionally needs to access her email at work and her work web site which is pass word protected is also firewalled against anything except I.E. I don't know if nurses who are on MACs have a problem or if they just use I.E. to access work web pages.