H0 CN RS-18 green/yellow
I am looking for a H0 CN RS-18 in green/yellow I can order online. The shop must ship from stock to Germany and accept payment via credit card or PayPal. I do not want to do an advanced reservation for some model that becomes available in the future (or not...).
Could some one give me a pointer? I could find an N model only.
Reinhard
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.cvrco.com/A014.htm">http://www.cvrco.com/A014.htm</a><!-- m -->

Thats Credit Valleys "true line list" lots of RS-18s but not CNs
That light at the end of the Tunnel isn't heaven.........ITS A TRAIN!

My Railpictures.net Pictures
My Ramblings and Pictures
I found a CPR RS-18 at my LHS for $99.00, but nothing in CNR colours. The one which they have is in the maroon and grey paint, with script lettering.

Wayne
Hello Reinhard---I haven't seen any Proto 1000 RS 10's or RS 18's in the CNR green and yellow paint scheme recently but some hobby shops have a "want list" where they will notify a buyer if the item becomes available.Locally there are two stores :"modeltrains.com" and "modellerschoice.com"---they both have excellent web sites to review existing inventory.As well,I would suggest you check out "rapidotrains.com" as this company specializes in Canadian prototype locomotives and rolling stock(passenger and freight)---they are currently developing a passenger version of a FP9 which would be an excellent addition to your CNR diesel roster. "truelinetrains.com" also has excellent Canadian equipment.In the meantime I will keep a lookout for the RS10'S and 18'S.Here's a couple of pictures of the Proto 1000 diesels---please feel free to use them if they help in your search---good luck

[Image: 050.jpg]

[Image: 056.jpg]
Thank you for the pointers. Very helpful !
Reinhard
Hello Reinhard---If you are still looking for CNR RS10/18 diesels,I received an e-mail from a local hobby shop that they have these models in stock---here is their web-site ---www.modeltrains.com

If you have difficulty finding these items on their web-site,you may want to send an e-mail directly to inquire into these diesels: <!-- e --><a href="mailtoConfusedales@modeltrains.com">sales@modeltrains.com</a><!-- e -->.
These diesels are Proto RS10/18 with DCC/sound
Thank you for the information. I did get the mail to. However, even I still like the color of the engines very much I have to concentrate on the current location (south) and time (1990+).
Reinhard