Justinmiller171's 2012 Resolution Challenge
So the challenge is ending soon, I think I completed about 80% of my goal, I got benchwork, track, some mockups, and some wiring done. I still have a couple of mockups I need to do, but I don't think I will get those done for a couple of weeks.

Tonight I will try and take some photos of what I have accomplished so far, It won't be that impressive since it is just track on benchwork, Although it is very impressive that I haven't done a complete layout redesign yet! Misngth
Justin Miller
Modeling the Lebanon Industrial Railway (LIRY)
You mentioned in your newest thread that you'd about finished this layout so am hoping that you'll post a few photos of what you accomplished and how operations went before you move on to the next project. The photos you have posted looked like you were off to a good start and the plan was a good one.
Ed
"Friends don't let friends build Timesavers"
FCIN Wrote:You mentioned in your newest thread that you'd about finished this layout so am hoping that you'll post a few photos of what you accomplished and how operations went before you move on to the next project. The photos you have posted looked like you were off to a good start and the plan was a good one.

I still need to do ballasting and add the scenery(it will not take long to do), my next layout will be built in my trainroom so I can keep this layout. So far I am very happy with this layout, it is by far one of my best designs.

I will try and take some pictures soon, although there is not much to look at right now.
Justin Miller
Modeling the Lebanon Industrial Railway (LIRY)