Deleting gallery pics
I inadvertently double uploaded a pic to my gallery but can't seem to find out how to delete it. Doctorwayne figured it out but then again he probably went to one of them there Ivy League universities whereas this doc got his diploma by mail.
Can you please let me know how to delete the duplicate pic or at least point me in th eright direction?
Mighty oblidged.
Doc
Ridin' the rails in a BAD Western
I got it Smile Smile I think only Mods can delete things... >:>) just let us know if you eed anything else Smile Smile
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Doc Holliday Wrote:I inadvertently double uploaded a pic to my gallery but can't seem to find out how to delete it. Doctorwayne figured it out but then again he probably went to one of them there Ivy League universities whereas this doc got his diploma by mail.
Can you please let me know how to delete the duplicate pic or at least point me in th eright direction?
Mighty oblidged.
Doc

Diploma? We doan need no steenkin' .....! Misngth

I'm not sure whether that's a "Mods only" option. Click on the "Image Name" to get a bigger image, then scroll down to "Details". Right near the top, towards the right-hand side, there should be an "EDIT" button, and right beside that an "X". If the "X" is indeed there, that's your delete button - click on it to initiate the process. If the "X" button option isn't visible, let me know and I'll try to remove the extra photo for you.

EDIT: I just checked, and you should have that "X" button available for deleting photos.

Wayne
The "X" on the pop-up only closes the pop-up... it doesn'r delete the pics.. It's a mod only tool to delete. I took care of it earlier today Smile
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

I'm not referring to the pop-up (I don't think so, anyway), but to the enlarged picture you get when you click on the image title, not on the image itself. Below the enlarged image, there are "Details" of the photo, along with an "EDIT" and "X" (DELETE) button. I had my friend Barney take a look, Wink and it works fine for regular Members, even Barney.

Wayne
doctorwayne Wrote:I'm not referring to the pop-up (I don't think so, anyway), but to the enlarged picture you get when you click on the image title, not on the image itself. Below the enlarged image, there are "Details" of the photo, along with an "EDIT" and "X" (DELETE) button. I had my friend Barney take a look, Wink and it works fine for regular Members, even Barney.

Wayne
Ok - Sounds good to me Smile I must have different screens for the Admin functions Smile Smile As long as it works for you guys Smile Smile
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

Thanks for fixin it for me.
Doc
Ridin' the rails in a BAD Western