Need some help from trackside railfans
Recently, here on the CSX Chicago line in Utica, NY, I saw some FedEx trailers (finally!!!!) on a westbound TV train. Seeing how I now work for FedEx (formerly an engineer), it's nice to see we are at least getting into the railgame. My supervisor at FedEx did not believe me (typical manager) Nope . Is there anyone out there that has a picture of a FedEx trailer on a TOFC car? If so, can you please forward it to me. If anyone can snap a picture, I would appreciate it. Thanks for your effort.
Doing my best to stay on track and to live each day to it's fullest, trying not to upset people along the way. I have no enemies.....just friends who don't understand my point of view.

Steve

Let's go Devils!
No photos, but I can tell you the FedEx trailers on trains are those operated by FedEx Freight. The parcel business is still entirely trucked.
Steve;

I don't have photos (yet) but next time I go to Danville, I'm sure I can get you photos of FedEx Trailers on NS pig trains. I see them all the time (along with your competitors trailers of all sizes).

Ed
Ed
"Friends don't let friends build Timesavers"
if the weather gets better i may go to Conpitt Junction this weekend, so if i do i will get a photo of one for you. it wont be hard because you do see them a lot through there. but like others on here i have seen Fedex trailers on trains too.

Todd
Thanks for the "lookout" guys Thumbsup . I appreciate it.
Doing my best to stay on track and to live each day to it's fullest, trying not to upset people along the way. I have no enemies.....just friends who don't understand my point of view.

Steve

Let's go Devils!
On Friday (June 18) I saw a westbound TV train (with solid UP power, no less), with about 25 TOFC cars of FedEx Ground trailers mixed in, fly by Utica. Could not grab the camera quick enough. So that makes FedEx Freight and FedEx Ground trailers now going by rail. Of course, our compitition "spoke volumes" of their trailers, but we are getting more trailers on.

Steve

Let's go Devils!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.trainorders.com/discussion/read.php?1,2211492,2213092#msg-2213092">http://www.trainorders.com/discussion/r ... sg-2213092</a><!-- m -->

Fed Ex on railcars as requested.
-Dave
Thanks puddlejumper....thanks to you, my boss owes me a coffee - I'll have 2, 1 is for you

Thanks Dave

Steve

Let's go Devils!
FedEx13 Wrote:Thanks puddlejumper....thanks to you, my boss owes me a coffee - I'll have 2, 1 is for you

Thanks Dave

Glad I could help! I tried to post the link a few days ago, but forgot which forum this topic was being discussed on. 35
-Dave