View New Posts
If there could be a link to the "view New Posts" that would follow on every page so you could just click it and go back to the new posts it would be a real time saver. I find myself lost after posting or following a thread.
Charlie
on any page, click the main logo at the top.

That will bring you back to the main page and the New post link Smile

We're working on putting the links on all pages..
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Thank you, that is sure simple enough. I don't think I would have figured that out without help.
Charlie
I've added a "View new posts" link to the right of the "View your posts" link in the top header. This should be seen on all pages now.
Yup - you sure can!!!! Great!!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Thanks Path, that makes it so much faster for me the dummy. Goldth
Charlie
Thanks! That makes it so much easier to navigate!

Ralph
Notice how we are shaping this forum as we find out what we have to work with and what people want. Some stuff I really like, for instance, I just found out that you can "mark forums read" or, "Mark topics read" by forums. In the old forum you could only do it by all forums, not individual ones.

"New Posts" seem to be the equivalent of "Today's posts" on the old forum. That's OK once you get use to it.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Even better yet is the fact the needed changes are done so fast. We are customizing this forum on the fly. I know it is really starting to feel comfortable.
Charlie
I like the new posts button up next to the "view your posts"

Im glad to see it 2285_ 2285_ thanks guys, it makes seeing new posts and topics so much easier Worship Worship
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World