This one's for Gary S.
Hello Everyone---nice picture Gary,thanks for posting ---the application of the Elesco system as seen in your photo was often referred to as the 'Beetle Brow" look by some CNR railfans.Personally,this is my favourite method of applying the feedwater system.Here's a shot of CNR Santa Fe (2-10-2) #4300 sporting this style

[Image: 127.jpg]
Hello All---Gary,bridge scenes have always been one of my favourite spots to take train pictures and by the looks of the scene that you have created on your layout,I'm sure it will be one of the many great sites to take your own pictures when it is completed.Luckily for me,I have a good friend Doctor Wayne who invites me to his house so I can take photos on his beautiful layout---here's a sample from a previous photo session

[Image: dieselsontheege020.jpg]
Love that shot with the RS units!!! Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup
Ralph
Thanks for thinking of me, Mister Nutbar. Ol' DocWayne's bridges do make an excellent place to sit and wait for a train or two to come rolling by. Maybe even wet a line while waiting, and take home a fish dinner?

I've always liked the green and yellow CN color scheme, so another great photo from the dynamic duo of photography, DocWayne and Mister nutbar!
Three Foot Rule In Effect At All Times
Hi Gary---after all the great bridge work that you've created lately,I thought you might enjoy one of Doctor Wayne's bridge scenes.Here's Canadian National Mikado #3377 crossing the Maitland River on Wayne's EG&E

[Image: 3377146.jpg]
nachoman Wrote:Thus, a locomotive would be a 2-8-0, 4-4-0, 2-8-8-2, etc. The first number is the number of pilot wheels, and the last is the number of trailing wheels. Both pilot and trailing wheels are non-powered.
There are occasionally locos that have booster engines installed on the trailing trucks, for just a bit more "pull". It doesn't alter the whyte system classification.
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!