Keep getting kicked out
Several times in the last hour I keep getting kicked out & told I must log in to post, right in the middle of posting a picture , Of course when I relog in what I was doing is gone. After I relog I click on automatic log in & when I come back I'm logged in TILL I try to put up a picture again. Any Idea what is happening ??
Instant glue ? ---- SOLDER ---- NOW THATS INSTANT!
I cant think of anything except your cookies are being turned off somehow... i'll have to wait for pat to think of something...
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
I "think" it's related to your cookies as well. Smile

Seriously, there must be something going on with cookie blockers or something. Maybe it'd be good to add the site to trusted sites zone or something (if you are using IE).
It may be my cookies but I can't see how. I have no cookie blocker that I know of & usually when I open up the site it logs me on automaticly. It's a treal hit & miss thing.
It's still doing it & it is Getting Worse . I have tried to post about 20 times today & only slipped by the guard ONCE -- twice if this works . Sometimes I log in , then as soon as I even go to the board index I'm no longer logged it .
Ok that worked , lets see if I can make two in a row & then I'll try a picture again.
OK Perhaps it is ONLY the shutterbug Forum that hates me ! I can post here but not there . Also the upload attachment button in that forum is strange -- it's kind of a "ghost" till you click on it . I'm tempted to use the Delete all board cookies button but I don't know how much damage that would do . HELP!!
I kept having the same problems and couldn't figure it out, all my settings were fine and worked everywhere but here. I down loaded and am using Firefox for only here and now all is fine. You may try that.
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:jmarksbery@aol.com">jmarksbery@aol.com</a><!-- e -->

W.C. & T. RAILROAD
N-Scale
Owner:
Col. Jim Marksberry
jmarksbery Wrote:I kept having the same problems and couldn't figure it out, all my settings were fine and worked everywhere but here. I down loaded and am using Firefox for only here and now all is fine. You may try that.

When you say "HERE" do you mean the whole board or just one forum? I seem to only have trouble with one forum.
Dave Harris sctchbld Wrote:
jmarksbery Wrote:I kept having the same problems and couldn't figure it out, all my settings were fine and worked everywhere but here. I down loaded and am using Firefox for only here and now all is fine. You may try that.

When you say "HERE" do you mean the whole board or just one forum? I seem to only have trouble with one forum.
I went and enabled you for that forum, I wasn't sure if you were blocked or not, so I just changed your permissions yesterday. Looks like things are getting better, but let me know if you are still getting kicked out. By "kicked out", I'm assuming that means you are told you need to log in. Could it possibly be related to your file size? We've settled on our old maximum of 800 x 600 with a filesize no bigger than 125K.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
No, what I meant when I said here is the big blue, other forums work fine. It kept logging me out but now with firefox I stay logged in. Heck, I am starting to like it, I was using AOL & IE.
Jim
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:jmarksbery@aol.com">jmarksbery@aol.com</a><!-- e -->

W.C. & T. RAILROAD
N-Scale
Owner:
Col. Jim Marksberry
If it makes you feel better, AOL used to take the programming code inside Firefox to make their own browser. Not sure if they still do or not. The big browsers on the block now are Mozilla's Firefox, Microsoft's Internet Explorer, Apple's Safari, and Google's Chrome. Yes Google wrote their own web browser now. Some suspect it's so they can control both sides and prevent people from using ad blocking software (because that is where all their money comes from).
Well , The guard at the door is back. I have been trying to post in the scratchbuilding forum for an hour now -- keeps telling me I must be logged in -- I AM --till I hit submit. HELP!!