Cool closet doors for possible layout?
Green_Elite_Cab Wrote:Are those Cereal boxes? and to think i almost went out and bought a ton of magazine boxes!

No, they're laundry detergent boxes. Unfortunately, the boxes nowadays (what few are still available) are for so-called "concentrated" detergent, and are too small for train magazines. Wallbang In fact, most of the laundry soap around here is liquid and comes in a jug. 35 Nope

Wayne
RobertInOntario Wrote:
doctorwayne Wrote:Around here, I just put stuff like that out by the road before garbage day - if it's anything at all useable, someone will pick it up. Thumbsup We're supposed to notify the collection company if we have large items to be picked up, and they want a detailed list of what will be there. ... My guess is that somebody knew how to fix it and it's probably humming away and doing its job today in somebody's basement. Much better, in my opinion, that simply being scrapped.
Wayne

Thanks, Wayne. We might just try that. We've already "off-loaded" two very small bikes that our sons had outgrown. We put a sign on them saying "FREE" and, after a couple days, both of them went.

Cheers,
Rob

That's how I got the student desk(more like a work table with small drawers) I used for a work desk turn storage desk..My neighbor ask if I would halp him tote a small desk to the sidewalk and I agreed then back peddled when I saw it was in good shape and would make a excellent work bench..We toted it to my apartment instead..That saved me around $60.00.
Larry
Engineman

Summerset Ry

Make Safety your first thought, Not your last!  Safety First!