Wanted!!! Mainline Modeller back issues PLEASE!
Heya guys! As it says in the title, I'm looking for some past issues of Mainline Modeller. I'm attempting to build a Sylvan Scale Model Laker Class Ship for my harbor scene and would like to get my hands on the issues they refer to for more information. In particular, I am looking for June, July, August and October of 1998.
If you've got these issues and don't want to give them up, I don't have to have the actual magazine, just the articles referring to the Laker Class Ship in one form or another. Scan it, color Xerox it... whatever works.
Thanks in advance!
Looked, and I don't have those issues. I bought individual copies of Mainline, depending on the content. Apparently, I wasn't looking for Great Lakes shipping at the time.
The owner of Sylvan Models, is a retired Great Lakes ship Captain. You might try contacting him with your questions.
In general, his ship models are pretty accurate representations of Great Lakes ships.
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Thank you sir for checking. I don't have any specific questions at the moment but rather, I was just wanting the articles and pictures as reference as I did the build.
TN have all the Mainline's and I might have extras of them that your looking for will dig thim out this weekend .
jim
Fantastic! There's no big rush so take your time!