Tutorial posts
Hi guys,
I have been searching for the instructions for the static grass machine that Wayne posted, and I have not been able to find it. It is possible that it is at the other place.
Would it be possible to have an index for these tutorials linking us directly to them? It is rather hard to find things now that the history is getting larger, Also, I think all the tutorial type posts should be mover to the academy if possible.
Just some thoughts.
Charlie
Hi Charlie,

I see you found what you are looking for...! Big Grin

However, your request to include such things in The Academy is noted. Generally, we have moved things on demand and demand has not been so high recently, probably since we are (yet) as big as we once were.

I am still looking for content for The Academy on a (very) infrequent basis. I'll certainly add Wayne's Grassblaster to the list.

Andrew
Charlie B Wrote:...I have been searching for the instructions for the static grass machine that Wayne posted, and I have not been able to find it. It is possible that it is at the other place. ... Charlie

I think what you are looking for is HERE.
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln
Hi Andrew,
I find the search engines everywhere to be lacking, not because they aren't good, but because there is so much information for them to sift through.
Some forums will not search for small items such as F7, GP9, etc. thus hampering the search and some will even reject the short terms if other words are included.
Bil, thanks for the link, although had I not shot off my mouth before going to the new posts I would not have made this request.
From now on I will request threads be added to the Academy. It is one tiny way I can help the moderators.
Charlie
Charlie B Wrote:Hi Andrew,
I find the search engines everywhere to be lacking, not because they aren't good, but because there is so much information for them to sift through.
Some forums will not search for small items such as F7, GP9, etc. thus hampering the search and some will even reject the short terms if other words are included.

From now on I will request threads be added to the Academy. It is one tiny way I can help the moderators.
Charlie

Thanks Charlie...

An extra set of eyes on the job will be much appreciated! Thumbsup Big Grin Cheers

Andrew