Big Blue Gear from Zazzle
I have no idea how many of our members have taken advantage of the relationship the forum has with the custom imprinter, Zazzle. But one day, wondering if my (very) small grandson would ever want to get involved in our great hobby, I decided to give him a a subliminal nudge.

I cruised the Big Blue Store at Zazzle and made a purchase. A Big Blue "Onesy." I must say I was impressed. The package was in my mailbox in a matter of days ... the product quality is quite good, the printing is well-done ... I'm a happy camper. My daughter was thrilled ... she thought it was great fun! (She had her own layout down in the basement next to Dad's when she was in 1st and 2nd grade, complete with Lego buildings ... then softball took over.)

So, without further ado ...

Momma Jenna, little Cayden and the BIG BLUE Onesy!

[Image: TheBigBlueOnesy-1.jpg]
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln
Wow, great looking family there, with a grandson that appears very surprised (and grateful) at the shirt he has been given. Thumbsup Thumbsup Thank you Bil for your support and for your foresight in getting your grandson off in the right direction. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

We'd like to tell you that this is a opportunity for you all to not only make a small contribution to the upkeep of this forum, but to get something you can display as part of your devotion to the hobby. You can drink from a "Big Blue" coffee mug, wear a "Big Blue" T-shirt, apron, sweatshirt, cap, tie or pin, carry your stuff in a "Big Blue" tote or your keys on a key chain and even mouse around on a "Big Blue" mousepad. Heck, you can even mail a letter using a "Big Blue" stamp, now that's class. This not only gives you pride in being a member of "Big Blue", but it also helps in a small way to support us, and for that, we're grateful. You might think the products there are a bit pricey, but remember that they are all custom made to order and you can buy them one at a time with no set-up charges and no premium costs. Zazzle has to make a profit and we also get a percentage that goes right back here to help pay for our support. It's a win-win and Mikey and I hope you take advantage of this.

You can find us on Zazzle right here:
http://www.zazzle.com/big_blue_gauge_net/gifts

BTW, we also have some "Big Blue" decals left. Contact Mikey (ngauger) if you want any.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Great pic!!! As Don said - "Thanks!!! For supporting Big Blue" Smile Smile Smile

Too Cute!!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
That is a great pic! You have reason to be proud, biL! And gotta admit the Big Blue gear is terrific. I'm gonna have to check that stuff out!
Three Foot Rule In Effect At All Times