Bridge at Forest Hill Blvd
Very beautifully done there Gary! Have you done any highway overpasses that I could use for inspiration on my ISL?
Ed
"Friends don't let friends build Timesavers"
Haven't done any, but will be doing some highway bridges over a couple of the bayous and creeks on the layout. Don't know when I will get to them though.

I need to get back to work on this bridge, some drainage channels on the right side and then the terrain on both sides, and ballast on the approaches.
I don't now how I missed this thread, but I'm glad a couple of posts gave it a bump so I saw it! That bridge looks fantastic as usual, Gary. I almost hate to mention this, but am wondering what manufacturer made that Gp unit? The Santa Fe had a bunch of Gp7s and 9s, but they were originally painted with zebra stripes, then they received the "bookend" paint scheme, but They went in for rebuild and chop noses about the same time as the S.F. was doing the Cf7 rebuild program. If any of them received the yellow warbonnet freight scheme, it would have only lasted a couple of years in the early 1970's before the unit received it's chop nose and Topeka cab.
Russ, it is a P2K with sound. It's a good runner. I haven't nailed down an exact era, but I fancy it to be in the late 1970s. Still, I'm sure I won't research everything and narrow down to an exact time, so there will be a mixture of things that never happened in reality. I'm really modeling a shortline, maybe some day it will have its own paint scheme. For now, the Santa Fe owns and operates the line and they have sent some of their older units for power.