Bridge at Mason Park
bdw9535 Wrote:Gary, again some really outstanding modeling Thumbsup Thumbsup Hey, the Texans are going to be playing the Eagles care to wager one of your bridges on the outcome? Icon_lol

The thing about the Texans is they can beat anyone in the league. But they all too often find a way to loose to anyone in the league! There is a good chance the Texans will beat the Eagles in a couple weeks, but there is a good chance they will loose too. It would just be a coin toss! 357 I think it is time for the Texans to get a new coach.

biL: Eagles? Shouldn't you be rooting for the Dolphins? Tongue

Back to work on the bridge today...
Three Foot Rule In Effect At All Times
Hope y'all don't mind me posting so many photos. I like the way this one is turning out, and kinda want to show it off... :o

I put a coat of varnish over the gel ripples, and finished the old wooden piles and the concrete cut-offs.

The water level on the model is down just a bit due to a spell without rain.

looks great, well done Worship

and we love a lot of pics.... Thumbsup
Santa Fe all the way
Greetings from Germany!
Superb! Absolutely Awesome! Worship Worship Worship

I can't wait to try that gloss gel myself.
That's a great looking scene.
--
Kevin
Check out my Shapeways creations!
3-d printed items in HO/HOn3 and more!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s-model-train-detail-parts">https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s ... tail-parts</a><!-- m -->
Yup !!! when it comes to "spot on accuracy" of detail, you are "the duty moving target". I'm really not looking forward to the day you run out of bridges to model. Excellent work!, and, "posting so many photos" ? "Mind " ?,
Not Me !!
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Gary, really great modeling! I'm very enjoyed seeing your phantastic modeled details.
Cheers, Bernd

Please visit also my website www.us-modelsof1900.de.
You can read some more about my model projects and interests in my chronicle of facebook.
Gary S Wrote:The thing about the Texans is they can beat anyone in the league. But they all too often find a way to loose to anyone in the league!

Everyone notice Gary posted this BEFORE today's game Cheers Cheers It's a shame, though, because Houston was my dark horse team to win it all this year Curse
--
Kevin
Check out my Shapeways creations!
3-d printed items in HO/HOn3 and more!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s-model-train-detail-parts">https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s ... tail-parts</a><!-- m -->
Re: Texans

Gary S Wrote:But they all too often find a way to loose to anyone in the league!

bdw9535, biL, see what I mean?
nachoman Wrote:Everyone notice Gary posted this BEFORE today's game Cheers Cheers It's a shame, though, because Houston was my dark horse team to win it all this year Curse

Geez, another defeat snatched from the jaws of victory. :cry:

Don't know if you folks in the rest of the country get to see the Texans game or if you would have even watched it ( :? ) but this is excruciating. First they are getting massacred, then they get a fumble, all of a sudden their offense cannot be stopped, score 17 points in just a few minutes to take the lead, then with right at 2 minutes left, they intercept and it seems like the game should be over with a Texan win. They kick a field goal with 44 seconds left to lead by 4. But oh my, the Jets use the 44 seconds to march down the field and score a touchdown with 10 seconds left. Another last second Texan loss.

Wallbang
X3829, modelsof1900, Kevin, thanks for the comments and for follwoing along with the thread.

S-two-fiddy, still one bridge to go, plus lots of details and scenery to do on the others. So, got a ways to go on bridges. Smile

Tetters, the gel I used is this stuff, it has a thick creamy consistency and was easy to work with.

Now you just need some Graffiti ! Icon_twisted Icon_twisted Icon_twisted
Justin Miller
Modeling the Lebanon Industrial Railway (LIRY)