Time for a Challenge??
Sure, I'll give it a go.
Well, That's 4 entrants so far., so it looks like we'll go in a few weeks. Maybe an October, November December Challenge, ending mid January (a few weeks after the holidays)..

We could use a few more people. ---- Anyone else have any suggestions of what could be incorporated into a scene? Anyone else interested in a bit of modeling?? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
How about, theme related mini scenes, lighting effects, animation? Maybe some humor, popular culture non railroad references like mini super hero figures incorporated into the diorama. (I was just at Ollie's today and they had some small star trek figures with heads about O scale and bodies as tall as HO figures but fat may get some.) I have a Smokey the bear figure, that will be somewhere on the P.Box diorama.

I am not going to give away my plans just yet but forced perspective will be a given. I have a new clean 16" x 16 " pizza box to play with but may go to GFS to see if they have a 24" x 24" box.

P. Box---Pizza box dioramas could we be on the verge of a new modular railroad standard???? Icon_lol Crazy :ugeek:
Eh, whatever it is we're doing I'll try it if I have time. Sounds like an opportunity to mix things up.
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]
Very cool ideas ..... We'll give leeway to partially finished work too Smile Smile Smile
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

OK... I'll try to finalize the guidelines in the next few days. Hopefully we'll start soon (in a week or 2) and end in January.
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

OK, If you will accept the Three Mast Schooner as " an added scenery item", the challenge would give me the incentive to "build faster/longer".
Considering the fact that this would NOT fit in a medium size Pizza box, and will take far longer than appropriate for this challenge, I have moved this project to the "All other hobbies" forum.
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!